Review a recent research paper focused on alcohol consumption patterns. (Approximately two pages, double- spaced, size 11 font)
Review a research paper, produced within the past fifteen years, regarding alcohol consumption patterns. Your paper could be focused on the following:
- Alcohol in moderation
- Alcohol and risky drinking
- Health Benefits of alcohol
- Alcohol in University settings
- Alcohol and sports
- Alcohol in elderly communities
- Alcohol marketing and branding
- Alcohol regulation
Realistically, the world is your oyster and you have the freedom to choose a topic that is of interest to you.
In your review of the research, consider the following questions:
- How is alcohol portrayed?
- What are the key findings, takeaways, and conclusions?
- What do you think, if any, are flaws in the research?
- What is your personal opinion of the findings?
- How might the research impact your consumption patterns and decisions?
As you review the research, itâ€™s important to separate fact from opinion.
Finally, write a 2-page summary and analysis of the paper. The analysis should contain facts, but should also provide opinions and takeaways with the conclusion.