Anticipatory Guidance for Neonates to Adolescents Table
Anticipatory guidance helps family, caregivers, and others know what to expect according to the childâ€™s growth and development. The guidance is done through collaboration between the healthcare provider and the caregiver. It is sometimes thought of as a type of counseling. Nurse practitioners working in pediatric primary care need to be experts on anticipatory guidance. There are excellent resources available and these are being updated as technologies and environments change.
This Assignment will demonstrate your ability to describe age-specific anticipatory guidance for the child and the family. Additionally, you will then have a reference table for quick glance created by you for future encounters with pediatric individuals and their families.
This assignment has a template that you will use to fill in the relevant elements of the anticipatory guidance per age group. The columns provide guidance to the specific areas such as safety and immunizations. If there is an area that is not applicable, such as oral health in infancy-newborn group, then place N/A in the box.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully;
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th Edition format.
- No plagiarism.
- 6 References.