Analyzing a case study is a great way to bring concepts to life.
Enron, has been a company that you have likely heard about as the ethical decisions of the leaders within this company has influenced business practices in corporate America. Leaders within this organization have been analyzed and scrutinized for the purpose of learning from this ethical disaster.
For this assignment, read the following case study.
The following article may also be helpful in your analysis of Enron.
In your completed Enron Case Study assignment, include the following:
- Introduce and summarize the Enron issue.
- What are the ethical lessons learned from the Enron scandal?
- Do you feel the organizational culture of Enron supporting unethical behavior of the leaders of this company? If so, how? If not, why?
- How has the Enron scandal shaped modern business accounting/financial practices?
- Do you think another scandal of this magnitude could happen again? Why or why not?
- Provide a summary and conclusion in your case study paper.
Your final paper should be 3-4 pages not including the cover and reference page. This paper will be graded using the M2.3 Case Study Grading rubric. Be sure to review the rubric before starting your work. Please use APA standards when constructing your paper.
All submitted work will be formatted to APA (American Psychological Association) standards, with citations and references included.