In your role as Director of Operations, you have collaborated with department heads to create a cross-functional and collaborative organization, good work. Thus far, Management Information Systems (MIS) has been supporting the organization’s activities, and assisted in organizational management. Now it is time for you to continue with the next phases of the organization’s strategic management plan. In your meeting with the board of directors, you must present on many aspects of the organization, including technology. Specifically, the board needs to understand how your current and future technology implementations will facilitate the decisionmaking process.
Please present a detailed analysis of the following topics in the context of decision-making and strategic planning:
● Data Mining in the context of predictive analytics & Big Data, as a competitive strategy
● CRM as a source of sustaining competitive advantage
● Hardware & Software in terms of disaster recovery & business process continuity (BPC)
● Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) in terms of sustaining a cross-functional organization
● Telecommunications in terms of using networks & social media to compete on the global stage
● Systems implemented to mitigate the effects of risk on information security and the ethical use of information
● Summary of how to integrate all of these systems
Your detailed analysis should be presented using these bullet-points as subject headings in your paper.
* APA format, minimum of 4-6 pages in length. less than 15% similarity. minimum 7 references