Hello, need help with power point presentation. Please, use the attached template and follow the rubric attached. Also, attached the asignment1.
You will do a 15-minute presentation to the Board of Directors of the corporation. Develop an eight- to twelve-slide PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes or record a video based upon Assignments 1 through 3( Apple company). You may choose to compare your chosen corporation to a major competitor with whom you would like to work. You will make recommendations to the Board of Directors based upon your analysis and decision on why the corporation remains or is not a good fit for you.
Determine the impact of the company’s mission, vision, and primary stakeholders on its overall success as a competitive employer in the industry.
- Create a SWOT analysis for the company to determine its major strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Based on the SWOT analysis, outline a strategy for the company to capitalize on its strengths and opportunities, and minimize its weaknesses and threats.
- Discuss the various levels and types of strategies the firm may use to maximize its competitiveness and profitability.
- Outline a communications plan the company could use to make the strategies you recommend above known to all stakeholders.
- Assess efforts by this corporation to be a responsible (ethical) corporate citizen and determine the impact these efforts (or lack thereof) have on the company’s bottom line. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Develop an executive-level PowerPoint presentation with 8â€“12 slides with speaker notes and appropriate graphics or professional video.
- Locate at least three quality references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- References must be submitted on a Works Cited page
Use the template to ensure that your assignment meets the above requirements.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is as follows:
- Develop a corporate presentation based on a SWOT analysis, strategies for maximizing competitiveness and profitability, a communications plan, and an assessment of efforts related to ethics.