Have you thought about how you can be an agent of change in your professional practice? As you consider your professional goals, think about your vision for social change and how you can be an agent of change in the lives of your future clients and in the lives of your colleagues in the counseling profession.
For this Blog, you will examine Waldenâ€™s social change mission and your vision for social change in your future professional practice.
Note: Blogs are conversational in nature and are intended to generate ideas and encourage discussion. Therefore, no APA citations of Learning Resources are required for your Blog posts. Your Blog posts need to be graduate-level from a grammar perspective.
- Review the Portrait of a Professional Counselor media in the weekâ€™s Learning Resources.
Note: Upon reviewing the Portrait of a Professional Counselor media piece, Part 4 of the Portrait will be revealed.
- Review this weekâ€™s Learning Resources, specifically the Walden Social Change website, and familiarize yourself with Waldenâ€™s mission for social change.
- Review your Week 1 Blog post and consider your professional goals and the clientele you might want to work with in your future professional practice.
Post the following to the Blog:
- Reflecting on Waldenâ€™s mission and vision for social change and the media, how might this inform positive social change?
- Based on your vision for social change, what might you establish as professional goals for your future practice?