Using the concepts learned through the readings and interactive lecture pages, write a critical analysis essay that answers two (and only two) of the following prompts or questions:
- Describe the differences among inert information, assumptions, and inferences. Describe an assumption that you have made in the past that had important consequences.
- What is the difference between activated ignorance and activated knowledge?
- Why does critical thinking demand high levels of intellectual autonomy?
- Why are concepts, theories, and ideas central to good critical reasoning?
Your essay should include a brief introduction and a conclusion that sums up your ideas.
- Cite all claims and ideas using scholarly sources. For this assignment, you may use the first person.
- Include at least one scholarly source that can be one of the required or recommended reading for this course. Or find a credible source in the CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.).
- Your paper should be 4-5 pages in length (not including the title page and reference page). Format your paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a title and reference page.