Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find life and faithfulness. All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty.
Proverbs 14:22â€“23 (NIV)
Upon successful completion of this assignment, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate Christ-like attitudes, values, and worldviews and ethical and professional behavior within advanced clinical practice. (PO 1)
- Demonstrate character, scholarship, and leadership in becoming a world changer through application to personal life and professional social work practice.
God loves what is good and pleasing in His eyes. Any ethical work that is well planned and implemented with sincere effort will be increased with Godâ€™s blessings.
- Review the rubric to make sure you understand the criteria for earning your grade.
- In an APA formatted paper, write a one-paragraph response to each of the following prompts:
- How does biblical understanding influence ethical planning in social work?
- How do you feel it would be possible to â€œgo astrayâ€ when planning for community or organization interventions?
- Defend your answer and be substantive and specific in your response.