Using the below format: Fill the below information from the Walmart’s Value Line and 10k report.
- Name of Company and Ticker Symbol:
- Value Line’s Per Share Financial Data: Report the data for each of the last 3 years for which year-end data is available. In other words, stop just short of the Value Line column containing estimated data. The final year of data will be listed in the third column. See the Sample Value Line document in this week’s module to find the data. Format the data using the example below.
- Value Line’s Annual Rates of Change: See the Sample Value Line document to find the data. Format the data using the example below.
Value Line Per Share Financial Data 2012 2013 2014 Average Annual Price/Earnings Ratio — — — Earnings per Share — — — Dividends per Share — — — Cash Flow per Share — — — Value Line Annual Rates of Change Last 10 Years Last 5 years Next 5 Years Annual Rate of Change in Sales — — — Annual Rate of Change in Earnings — — — Annual Rate of Change in Dividends — — —
- Top 5 Risks: Review Item 1A in the 10-K report to identify and discuss what you consider to be the companyâ€™s top 5 risks. Try to select risks that are unique to the companyâ€™s industry rather than selecting risks that affect all businesses, to some degree or another.
- Evaluation: Using the information youâ€™ve collected, comment on what you have learned about the company this week. Identify and discuss any strengths and/or concerns.
Walmart Inc. (WMT)