For the third part of your marketing plan, in 2-3 pages:
- Conduct a Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) Analysis on your organization. You should provide both a SWOT diagram and a thorough explanation of each section. (Note: Since this is an organization that you have created, information provided in this section will not be factual; however, the information created should be realistic and interconnected.)
- List the strengths of the organization such as cost effectiveness, service quality, and customer loyalty.
- List other assets of your operation, such as flexibility, innovativeness, response to external pressures, creativity, and organizational stability.
- Describe the areas of weakness in the organization operations, such as government policies and procedures, and management inexperience.
- Recognize the limited impact of a new product on the market – its lack of recognition may be attributed to the organization’s inexperience in promoting.
- Examine how proper timing, as well as other factors such as the organization’s innovativeness, may improve your business’s chances of success.
- Relate your organization’s focus/mission to a segment of the present market that is being overlooked.
- List the external threats to your organizational success (such an existing and newly emerging competitors), performance of the overall economy, and your dependency on other businesses such as suppliers, retailers, and distributors for market access and support.
Note: The bolded words above should be the section headings and the italicize words should be the subheadings in your Marketing Plan.
(**The combined marketing plan should not exceed 10 pages at this point, this page count does not include the title or reference page)
SLP Assignment Expectations
- Conduct additional research to gather sufficient information to support your response/position.
- Limit your paper to 3 pages (not including title page or reference page).
- Support your SLP with peer-reviewed articles, with at least 2-3 references. Use the following source for additional information on how to recognize peer-reviewed journals: http://www.angelo.edu/services/library/handouts/peerrev.php
- You may use the following source to assist in formatting your assignment: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/.