Key Assignment Part 2
As you arrive to your next scheduled meeting, you meet Rae Marie, VP of Operations for MyShoppingSpreeTV, who, arrives with an unusually positive outlook about her current situation. When you inquire about her new perspective, she shares that her department has been through its share of changes and challenges and that your conversations have helped her think about her new leadership role.
Rae Marie recognized that her new leadership role requires her to manage projects and lead people. You agree with Rae Marie and share that, leaders must also be concerned for their people, and have some concern for the work they do. As you and Rae Marie continue in conversation, Rae Marie asks, â€œhow much focus should I give to the people? How much focus should I give to their work?
In an effort to answer Rae Maries question, write a 1000 – 1500 word essay addressing the following:
- Identify 2-3 leadership styles and discuss the situations in which they will be most appropriate
- Evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of each leadership style
- Discuss and analyze the differences and similarities between leadership and managing
- Create your own personal definition of leadership
- Provide 3 examples of individuals who have demonstrated leadership that fits your definition
Cite all references in a reference list. Be sure to reference all sources using APA format. For more information on APA, please visit the APASTYLE Lab.
Please submit your assignment.
The following link is for a list of articles from the CTU Library that can be used to assist you with your assignments in this course.
Download CTU Library Resource List
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.