- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Start-up Business Plan
Assume yourself as an entrepreneur of a small-scale business in Saudi Arabia.
1. Create a new business, which is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which include the followings:
a. Introduction about your business.
b. Product and type of services.
c. Business statement.
d. Business vision.
e. Business objective.
2. Explain your business plan.
- What is important to you in your business?
- To whom will you market your product?
- Describe your Industry: Is it a growth industry? What long term or Short-term changes do you foresee in the industry? How will your company take advantage of it?
- Apply SWOT analysis to your business.
Describe your most important company strengths and core competencies: What factors will make the company succeed? What do you think your major competitive strengths will be? What background experience, skills, and strengths do you personally bring to this new venture?