- Analyze marketing opportunities using environmental scanning market data, measurement, and analysis.
- Explain issues pertaining to marketing environment both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the global competitive environment and the changing marketing practices.
- Ability to formulate marketing strategies that incorporate psychological and sociological factors that influence consumers.
- Ability to carry out objective and scientific analysis of consumersâ€™ needs and wants.
- What variables need to be considered while developing a list of potential countries?
- Describe the four steps a firm should take when it is considering going global.
- Discuss at least three challenges that a company may face in the early period of expansion.
- Describe the three main categories of market entry strategies.
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Justify your answers, with the help of course materials, Text Book, Online resources. (See the course materials of Ch-5)
- The choice of the company and the selection of countries must be based on referenced information. (Why did you select the country and the company?)
- All students are encouraged to use their own words.
- Referencing is necessary and student must apply APA Referencing Style.
Submit your Answers using the same format.
The customer value map is the key tool that product and pricing managers use to assess the worth of their products in the marketplace is the customer value map. Discuss with giving examples.