Research mind mapping and how it can be used as a learning tool.
Create 2 mind maps, 1 for Classical Conditioning and 1 for Operant Conditioning. Each of your mind maps must include the following:
- At least five main branches
- At least five sub branches
Note: There are free mind mapping sites available, such as Lucidchart, Canva, and Edraw, that offer free design templates.
Use the information from your mind maps to complete the Compare and Contrast Chart.
Write a 350-word summary of Ivan Pavlov’s and BF Skinner’s theories on conditioning. Your summary must include the following information:
- What are the main principles of classical conditioning and operant conditioning?
- What do Pavlov and Skinner have in common?
- How do their theories differ?
- What are the famous experiments attributed to each theorist?
- How did these experiments contribute to the conditioning principles each theorist developed?
Format your summary consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your summary as a MicrosoftÂ® Word document, and include your Compare and Contrast Chart with your final submission.
Submit your assignment.