After you have read the Punishment Chapter in your text post to this Discussion as described below using MLA format (see Discussion Rules below).
You must post first (Start a New Thread) before viewing the Discussion Board to receive credit.
- DISCUSSION TITLE/SUBJECT – Name of Article and Date of Publication (within the last 6 months)
- Example – Does Capital Punishment cost too much? – August 20, 2017
- Research an article, published in the last 6 months that contains moral issues about Punishment.
- Helpful Hint – If you ever have trouble with research you should go to the campus library Writing Commons where they are more than happy to help with research, writing, etc.. For those who cannot make it to campus please use the Ask-A-Librarian link in the Begin Here Module.
- Include a link to the article and the citation.
- Paragraph one use content, key terms, and concepts from the chapter and summarize the article. Do not use quotes.
- Paragraph two – Compare/Contrast the article with this text book chapter. Be specific. Does the chapter agree/disagree etc.. You must cite to the text properly, in this paragraph including the author/page number.
- Paragraph three share your reaction to the article. Do you agree or disagree with the moral conclusion drawn in the article? Why or why not? Remember to use the reasoned argument skills we’ve been developing in this class.
- Minimum word count 250 words. Include word count.