This assignment is a reflection on the Phillips Seafood Case Study in your Harvard Business Report Course Pack. Based on the questions below, you should organize and present your case in a written report. In order to successfully complete this assignment, your report should:
- Succinctly define the situation (no more than 15-20% of the paper).
- Enumerate the options to be considered.
- Weigh each option’s positives and negatives.
- Declare your decision.
- Provide support for your decision.
- How can Birch ensure that there is a successful retail launch for this product?
- What should Birch do? Should he allocate his budget to the trade show or to trade advertising?
- What is the role and importance of trade shows in marketing strategies? How could the IBSS help Birch achieve his goals?
- What would be the cost of attending the IBSS? What booth size and how many employees will Phillips need at the show to maximize the show’s potential?
- What are the benefits of using direct response advertising? Could direct response advertising help Birch realize the retail launch?
- What costs and results should Birch expect if he decides to use direct response trade advertisements?
- Overall, based on Birch’s situation, do trade magazine ads or trade shows provide a more cost-efficient method for reaching prospects and selling this product?
Documents to Utilize
Use the attached worksheet to help guide your calculations and work completion.
Note:- the case study is also attached for refference
In order to be successful on this assignment:
- Make sure to adhere to all five of the guidelines in the instructions above.
- Keep your response brief and succinct.
- Keep to the following formatting guidelines:
- no more than 1.5 pages
- 1.5 line spacing
- 12 point Times New Roman type
- 1″ margin on the top, bottom, and sides