- Read Case Incident 1: The Place Makes the People (p. 574 of your textbook)
- Then read: Why Activity-Based Working is the Cure for the Open Office Layout (Link (Links to an external site.))
- This article makes a case for the use of activity-based working.
- Then read: Activity-Based Workplace Design: Using Data to Drive Your Transformation (Link (Links to an external site.))
- This article describes factors that need to be considered when implementing this design.
- Optional: This article shows good examples of organizations using the activity-based working design: Link (Links to an external site.)
- Respond to the below questions. Your responses must reflect an understanding and integration of the above 3 readings. Note: This is an individual assignment and must not be worked on/discussed with others.