- Be sure to use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of each answer and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
- mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Avoid plagiarism.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
- word limits (900-1000) words.
Please read the integrative case study entitled as â€œIT ISNâ€™T SO SIMPLE: INFRASTRUCTURE CHANGE AT ROYCE CONSULTING.â€ in the attachment and answer the following questions:
- Q.1 Based on your understanding of Lewinâ€™s planned change model, explain how could the partners of Royce Consulting convince its managers to accept the â€œhotelingâ€ system regarding the assignment of offices? (Lo 1.1)
- Q.2 Discuss how the organizational culture of Royce Consulting can impede or support the decision for the required changes? (Lo 1.2 & 2.4)
- Q.3 Based on your analysis, what would you predict will be the outcome if the partners proceed with the plan?(Lo 1.2 & 2.4)