- You will write a reflection on your term within this Psychology course.
- It should be at least 3-4 pages in length and double-spaced.
- You will pick two topics from this term that will have an impact on your daily life. (These can be entire concepts such as the scientific method, or it can be details from within concepts such as our implicit thoughts and the impact they have on other people.)
- You will explain each topic in detail.
- Identify the key terms for that topic from Acrobatiq and define them.
- Then, explain how each topic will help you on your academic path.
- Next, choose two psychology topics you want to learn more about.
- These can be from Acrobatiq or elsewhere.
- Explain how you will seek to grow your knowledge about each topic.
- Then, explain two areas where you have improved this term, either in Psychology or at school.
Unit 11: Emotion and Motivation
Module 31: Experience of Emotion
Module 32: Positive Emotions
Module 33: Human Motivation
Milestone 2: My Motivations and Emotions
Unit 9: Learning
Module 22: Classical Conditioning
Module 23: Operant Conditioning
Milestone 3: Learning Strategies in My Everyday Life
Unit 4: Brains, Bodies, and Behavior
Module 5: The Building Block of the Nervous System
Module 6: Brain Regions
Module 8: The Nervous System and the Endocrine System
Unit 5: Sensing & Perceiving
Module 9: Introduction to Sensing and Perceiving