Please see attachment for rubric.
I have been working with the reading: Turkle, S. â€œHow Computers Change the Way We Thinkâ€ pp. 721-727
Please I need this to have 0% similitude (plagiarism) as this is the final assignment for this class.
Now that you have created a thorough outline, you should continue to expand the material in essay format using proper APA style. Additionally, you will need to show competency in constructing a research-based argumentative piece of writing. To meet that goal, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- 1200-1350 words.
- Format using 6th edition APA requirements to include an abstract of about 150 words.
- Use at least four sources, including the source from your text, two sources from Keiser’s e-Library, and one additional credible source.
- No block quotes should be included.
- Use integrated quotes only.
- Do not use section headers.
- No visuals should be used. Narrative material only.
- No more than 20% of the paper should be from quoted source support.
- Use objective point of view only.
- Use argumentative and academic language only.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and critical analysis skills.
Comments from instructor on the recently turned in outline assignment:
– The thesis needs to be one sentence that contains the position plus the three supporting elements.
– You have a strong outline. My greatest concern is that there isn’t a clear argument or persuasive position. This is because there isn’t a clear thesis at the moment. Work on that for the final assignment.