PICK YOUR PROMT!!!!!!
1. In Yorgos Lanthimos (Links to an external site.) in the Killing of a Sacred Deer answer how does the writer show the pros and cons of two oppositional forces to present a problem without a clear solution? What is the specific problem? How does the play allow you to discover yourself, the viewer, as that problem (i.e. make a specific critique on 2020 society?)
2. In Tennessee Williamsâ€™ A Streetcar Named Desire, which character best exemplifies the tragic hero according to Aristotle’s Poetics?
– Proper Thesis Statement to one of these questions. Not to long just a couple of sentences needed
– Your thesis has to answer the prompt question with a single position that is supported by at least three supporting reasons.
- Topic/Theme (Whatâ€™s the one word idea that your paper will be about? Not too vague)
- Position/Argument (Do they answer the prompt? Something someone could disagree in a sentence)
- Supporting Reasons/Rationale: They’re three supporting reasons for their argument usully after the word “because..”