Find a current event in an article at one of the online periodicals listed that will illustrate that concept. Compose an analysis of that event or situation in the article using the unit supervisory concept that you selected.
The unit textbook concepts for this discussion are:
- Managers in the global business environment
- How national culture affects business and management
- Management and global outsourcing
- Barriers to entry (such as Tariffs)
- Managers and an ethical dilemma
- Managers and social responsibility
Select one of these concepts and find a related news article at either:
- Library Resources
- New York Times (Links to an external site.)
- Wall Street Journal (Links to an external site.) (You may also access the WSJ through the Park University library (Links to an external site.).) (Links to an external site.)
- American Management Association (Links to an external site.)
- Fortune Magazine (Links to an external site.)
At the New York Times, you can click on “Business” on the left to see the business related articles. Youâ€™ll find one (or several articles) to analyze. Remember to focus upon Managers applying your selected concept in your analysis.