Write a Project Plan for Aunt Sophie’s birthday using all the tasks below
- The tasks are not in any type of order, and there are no right or wrong answers to this exercise.
- There will be no direction on how to complete the birthday party for Aunt Sophie; however, you can choose to have the party catered, in your home or in a clubhouse — whatever you prefer.
- You need to take all the tasks, organize them, and write a brief Project Planto demonstrate how you would complete this exercise.
- The tasks are part of what is called the project manager’s Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Your book is a wonderful resource to learn more about the specifics of Project Management. The internet also has great information. HINT
- You have a budget of $1,000, so don’t forget to send the budget along with your project plan. Excel is a wonderful tool to use when preparing and presenting cost information. HINT
- Post your Plan for the other members of the class to review by Friday noon.
- Review their Plans and pick one aspect of a Plan you particularly like, other than your own.
- Write a response for the Discussion that A) Analyzes your plan with strengths and changes you would make after reviewing other Plans, and B)Describes what aspect(s) you liked from a teammate’s Project Plan & how you would use it in your own Plan.