- What does the word â€œbrandâ€ signify for you and how does it influence your shopping behavior? Give an example of a brand that you strongly associate with. Where did these strong associations come from?
2) Describe the three ingredients of customer-based brand equity. Pick a brand of your choice and critique these three ingredients for that brand in terms of effectiveness.
3) The textbook offers a variety of brand equity models that have some similarities with each other. Describe how the brand resonance pyramid works in your own words.
4) With regards to using brand extensions as a branding strategy, what is the difference between a line extension and a category extension? Give an example of each.
5) The majority of new products that enter the market are in fact brand extensions. What is one pro and one con of tagging on an existing brand name to a new product?