Human Resource Metrics
Research relevant metrics for a mid-sized company. What HR metrics should the HR department of a mid-sized company be aggregating data for and then analyzing and reporting to management on a regular basis. Examples of metrics are Compa-ratio, Market Index, Turnover Rates (Voluntary and Involuntary), Time to Hire, Revenue per employee, Total Compensation to Revenue, Revenue per employee etc.
Write a report on the appropriate type of Human Resource Metrics that a typical mid-sized company with a 1000 to 3000 employee base should be sourcing the data for, then analyzing the data and finally, regularly reporting to Senior Management.
1. Introduction: provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.
2. What are the main types and categories of Human Resource Metrics. What does each of these metrics measure? Why are they important in analyzing the effectiveness of a company’s human capital expenditures? Why is it important to use quantification in measuring the effectiveness of a company’s human resources?
3. Which metrics are important for a mid-sized company with 1000 to 3000 employees? Elaborate on the reasons why. Which metrics are must-haves, or these mid-sized companies, and which metrics are wanted?
4. Discuss the various public or private sources of comparative Human Resource Metrics data. Report what you have found from library and web research on sources of comparative Human Resource Metrics. Which sources would you recommend for a mid-sized company?
5. Conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the paper, and reviews the major points.
PLEASE USE ORIGINAL ANSWER AND IF POSSIBLE PROVIDE REFERNCES