Prepare a personal development plan to develop own leadership and management skills to support organisational objectives.
2. Carry out and record appropriate personal development activities you have undertaken in accordance with the plan to develop skills identified in the audit. You must include evidence to support the record produced.
3. When you have completed the activities in the plan, review progress and outcomes of the personal development against the objectives set.
4. Justify how opportunities selected for the personal development plan support achievement of organisational objectives.
5. Compare current personal leadership and management skills with the outcome of the audit identifying clearly what has been achieved and what has not.
6. Analyse areas for further development and provide a new plan clearly showing the amendment you have made