- Choose a stress management technique. Find three (3) peer-reviewed journal articles on that technique. Typically, the stress management technique will be mentioned in the title of the article. Articles must be published from 2010 â€“ 2020.
- Prepare a college-level written report of the articles chosen to include:
- A summary of the stress management technique.
- Compare and contrast how the technique was used in the articles. The focus of this section should be why the stress management technique was chosen instead of other techniques.
- Was the technique a good fit for these articles? Why or why not? Was it a better fit in some articles but not others?
- Based on what you have researched, would you recommend this stress management technique? Why or why not?
The report will be a Word document that is typed, 12 pt. Times New Roman font, 1â€ margins and double spaced. While there is no page number requirement, the length needs to be sufficient to adequately answer the questions posed in #2 above. A general guideline for this written report is that it should be at least 3 pages in length (not including the reference page). The use of correct APA formatting, spelling, grammar and sentence structure will be graded. A rubric will be provided on Canvas.