Watch a video â€“ T-Shirt Travels documentary https://search.alexanderstreet.com/preview/work/bibliographic_entity%7Cvideo_work%7C1785147. (If you can’t watch the full video, you can just read the transcript and write this paper)
This video talks about failed development policies in Zambia in the 1970s- 2000s.
Based on the video â€œT-Shirt Travelsâ€ write an essay â€œDevelopment in Zambia?â€ Address the following issues in your essay:
- Colonial past in Zambia;
- The nature of Zambiaâ€™s debt;
- International Monetary Fund and its lending to the developing countries (as it is described in the video);
- Programs of structural adjustments;
- Consequences of the free market policies;
- Provide your own ideas on how to help developing countries to improve their economic and social conditions.
Paper requirements: Your essay should be typed using the following requirements: font – Times New Roman, 12; double-spaced. It should be at least 500 words.
Please use proper citations if you use work of others.