- Name of Company and Ticker Symbol: Walmart (WMT)
- 10-K Report: Paste the direct URL to the companyâ€™s most recent 10-K Report
- Company Website: Paste the URL to the companyâ€™s website
- Industry name and NAICS Code: Provide the name and NAICS code associated with the Industry Average data.
- Asset Utilization Ratios: Follow the formatting in the example below to present the data.
20XX 20XX 20XX** Industry Average*** Inventory Turnover (CGS*/Inv.) ) — — — — — — Fixed Asset Turnover (Sales/Net PPE) — — — — — — Total Asset Turnover (Sales/Total Assets) — — — — — —
*use Cost of Goods sold to make the comparison to the industry average more accurate.
**most recent year
*** list all 3 industry average figures for each ratio
- Evaluation: Interpret each of the ratios and review the >Financial Ratios Guidelines document for direction. Do you see any red flags? Does it appear as though the company is making efficient use of its assets to generate sales?