Reply separately to two of your classmates posts (See attached classmates posts, post#1 and post#2).
– Reply # 1: Consider discussing cervical cancer and discharge on your reply.
– Reply # 2: For your reply, consider elaborating on the statement – “Many women report food cravings and increased appetite during the luteal phase (Kwan & Onwude, 2015).
“In your reply to each of your peers, discuss content that you learned while exploring the website and a resource they might find helpful as well. The expectation is not that you “agree” or “disagree” with your peers but that you develop a reply post with information that is validated via citations to encourage learning and to bring your own perspective to the conversation.
– Utilize at least two scholarly references per peer post.
Please, send me the two documents separately, for example one is the reply to my peers Post #1, and the second one is the reply to my other peer Post #2.
– Minimum of 300 words per peer reply.
– TURNITIN ASSIGNMENT (FREE OF PLAGIARISM)
Background: I am currently enrolled in the Psych Mental Health Practitioner Program, I am a Registered Nurse, I work at a Psychiatric Hospital.